There’s a reason why Self-Portrait
has a bridal collection – Creative Director Han Chong tends to the overtly feminine and we can’t help but give in to the look. While plenty of flounce and flair feature on this dress, it’s crafted first and foremost with the female figure in mind; cue the under bust frill, waist cutout and V-shaped back. After that, you can keep yours contemporary with a pair of pointed kitten mules.
- Self-Portrait chiffon dress
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- Scoop neck, thin shoulder straps, geometric lace insets at waist and at skirt, cutout at chest, all-over felted polka dot pattern, scalloped trim at hem
- 100% polyester; 100% viscose; lining 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- This style is cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, and loose at the hips. For those with a fuller bust, we suggest you go up a size
- Size 8: Length 32"
- Model is 5ft9.5", chest 32", waist 24", inside leg 33" and wears a size 8
SELF-PORTRAIT Plumetis chiffon mini dress 234-3003847-SP18079P GQUGGIK